Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jackie Nagel 13 posts 92 karma points
    Dec 13, 2013 @ 13:36
    Jackie Nagel

Umbraco.Forms.References - wrapped HtmlAgilityPack?

Hey!

I have an issue with an ambigious namespace when including Umbraco.Forms.References when including all of the Contour dlls. Is the forementioned dll used at runtime or? And furthermore - what is the point in having wrapped the HtmlAgilityPack in a dll on its own, when Umbraco already have HtmlAgilityPack as an native dependency?

I'm currently not having any issue by just removing the Umbraco.Forms.References assembly, but will I encounter any fatal issues at some point?

Thanks in advance! :-)

• Comment author was deleted

Dec 13, 2013 @ 14:48

Probably when saving a form :) it uses https://code.google.com/p/fizzler/ to parse the form design

Dec 13, 2013 @ 14:49

And version of html agility pack is different then the one included in Umbraco so that was the main reason...

• Jackie Nagel 13 posts 92 karma points
    Dec 13, 2013 @ 14:54
    Jackie Nagel

Fair enough - it doesn't seem to break anything as long as I'm not referencing it in the project.

But thanks anyway :-)

Dec 13, 2013 @ 14:55

Yeah only gives issues when you try to use it directly in razor scripts

• Vincent Baaij 95 posts 344 karma points c-trib
    Dec 17, 2013 @ 09:46
    Vincent Baaij

Tim,

We are using HtmlAgilityPack directly in razor scripts. We get an error installing 3.0.18. What should be a solution then?

Dec 18, 2013 @ 13:25

Move your code that uses html agility that you have in your razor scripts to compiled code

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft