Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom Steer 161 posts 596 karma points
    Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:39
    Tom Steer

Quiz style form using contour

Hello,

I've just been reading Tim's blog post about creating a quiz using contour. I was just wondering if it would be possible extend on this so I could create different form steps (A bit like categories) so at the end I could then show a score for each category. Also rather than the scores for each question being right or wrong it would be more of a scale, for example 1-5 on how well someone understands the questions subject?

Is this something I could do using contour and custom workflows?

Cheers Tom.

Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:26
    Tom Steer

Does anybody know? I have to do a costing today and it would make my life so much easier if I could use Contour for this :)

Cheers Tom.

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:27

Hey Tom,

Well it should be possible and you can use the quiz code as a starting point but you'll need to customize it so it does what you want :)

Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:33
    Tom Steer

Hi Tim, Thanks for the reply. My only concern is how I could group the questions, I can obviously group them on the frontend using the form steps but how would I then group them when working out the scores? Cheers Tom.

Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:34

Just update the control so you can also specify a group full sourcecode is available

Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:35
    Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:38
    Tom Steer

Ahh right I see. Thanks for clarifying it is possible Tim, I can now base my hours for the costing on using Contour now :) Cheers Tom.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft