Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikkel Olsen 20 posts 94 karma points
    Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:58
    Mikkel Olsen

Get Contour Form Guid programatically?

Hey fellow devs.

I am currently working on a project with around 20+ different contour forms which of course are identified by their own unique GUID. I am writing some code which populates the data fields from the given contour form to an e-mail. Heres the "tricky" part which possibly is very easy to come by.. However..

How can I get the Form's guid programatically? - is this possible? - I could hardcode the GUIDs, but that is no where near a solution since the website needs to be as dynamic as possible.

Hope it made a bit sense :-)

Jul 22, 2013 @ 08:27
    Mikkel Olsen

Anyone? .. I have thought if trying to request it via QueryString - but I dont knof if that is the smartest way to do it.

• Comment author was deleted

Jul 31, 2013 @ 13:06

Hi Mikkel what do you have from the form, it's name or..

If you create a workflow and attach it to a form you don't need to worry about the id, where are you placing your code?

Aug 02, 2013 @ 08:08
    Mikkel Olsen

Hi Tim and thank you for your time once again :-)

I totally missunderstood the form and workflow concept, regarding whats being called. I figured that I didn't need the form's GUID when attaching the workflow. I was thinking in a way like: 1 unique form 1 unique workflow. However It came clear to me that I was making a workflow type, which could be used by any given form if set so. Totally my bad there.

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:51

Ok glad it's sorted :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft