Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lee 95 posts 115 karma points
    Jun 25, 2013 @ 12:55
    Lee

Remove returns

Hi

I want to be able to remove the <br> tages inbetween the form items and also change the <h4> tags to <h1> tags.

How do I access this?

Thanks

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 25, 2013 @ 13:04

Hey Lee if you are using the razor macro you can have full control over the output by changing the form views, for more details please check the docs here http://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Developer/Custom-Markup/

Jun 25, 2013 @ 13:36
    Lee

Hey Tim

OK... I will have to upgrade Umbraco though because I am getting errors with the Razor version. What are the minimum dlls required to run it on older versions of Umbraco (umbraco v 4.7.1.1)

Thanks

Jun 25, 2013 @ 14:44

Hey that's outlined on the COntour page

For version lower then 4.7 use 1.1.9 for version between 4.7 and 4.10 use 3.0.6 for everything else just use the latest stable

So you'll need 3.0.6 :)

Jun 25, 2013 @ 15:09
    Lee

Ah sorry for my mis-communication. When attempting to use the Razor version I get the following error:

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\68ad1fc7\2fe47c79\App_Web_form.cshtml.c49069d.o7zh589c.0.cs(27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Ajax' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web.Mvc' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    I think I read somewhere (but cant find it now) that I needed 'System.Web.Mvc.dll' and presumably 'System.Web.Mvc.dll' in the bin folder. I was just wondering whether it was dependant on any other dll.
    I will eventually upgrade of course!

Jun 25, 2013 @ 15:11

Well you can downgrade Contour to 3.0.6 or you can upgrade Umbraco to at least 4.10 to get rid of that error 

Cheers,
    Tim 

Jun 25, 2013 @ 15:14

For details on how to downgrade Contour it's basicly the same as an upgrade :)  http://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Upgrade

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft