Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Graham Carr 277 posts 389 karma points
    Jun 24, 2013 @ 14:49
    Graham Carr

Domain without www issue

I have an Umbraco licence purchased for a domain which all works fine and I can see the form entries within the Contour area of Umbraco.

The issue I have is that if anyone accesses the site without the www prefix then the Contour entries state "Empty due to Umbraco Contour in trial mode". Does the licence not also cover the non www domain prefix??

What is the best way around this issue as surely we shouldn't have to purchase another licence to cover this?

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 24, 2013 @ 14:52

Yeah it should but maybe when you registered you setup the license including the www ? Could you use support for umbraco.com to create a new ticket then our support crew will get to the bottom if this :)

Jun 24, 2013 @ 15:04
    Graham Carr

The licence was purchased by an individual who originally worked for us but we don't have the login details, therefore would you still be able to access the original licence details.

Additionally what is the link for submitting a ticket on umbraco.com as I am unable to find where to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Jun 24, 2013 @ 15:07

Yeah we can still access it but you won't have access to the support form if the Contour license isn't assigned to your profile, could you mail me with all the details and we can get it updated tg at umbraco dot com

Thanks,
    Tim 

Jun 24, 2013 @ 15:31
    Graham Carr

Thanks, I have just emailed you the details.

Jun 24, 2013 @ 15:43

Yup you should be all set now :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft