Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• J 445 posts 862 karma points
    Jun 19, 2013 @ 15:28
    J

Captcha with Contour v 1.1.12

Back again :)

I have the below code in order to try and have a captcha field but when i run the site i get Object ref not set to an instance - not sure if ive missed something off but searching around shows everyone has done the same. Again not sure if this is due to being version 1.1.12?

[Field(FormPages.Registration, FormFieldsets.Details, Type = typeof(Recaptcha), Mandatory = true, Caption = "Enter the captcha")]
            public string Captcha { getset; }
  • Comment author was deleted

Jun 19, 2013 @ 15:38

Possibly but I truly doubt that you are running 1.1.12 since the Recaptcha type doesnt exist in that version, mind checking the Contour dashboard to see if you can view the version (bottom left)

Jun 19, 2013 @ 16:41
    J

Right, it seems like someone has upgraded the version to 3.0.9 (nice of them to tell me :)), where i had version 1.1.12 on my local machine for development. I've now changed both to the same version. The way i checked this was by going into Dev > Packages > Expand Installed Packages.

The problem still exists though when i add the above line of code?

Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:13

Hey are you using the razor macro?

Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:45
    J

No....all im doing is creating a dll and then copying the .cs file into the app_code folder. Version of Umbraco is 4.7.1

Jun 24, 2013 @ 09:50

Ok mind sharing the full stack trace then?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft