Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Graham Carr 277 posts 389 karma points
    May 10, 2013 @ 14:57
    Graham Carr

Multiple form stylesheets

I have a website with a layout of a main content area on the left and right sidebar and the client wants to be able to create two types of forms, one type that appears in the content area and one type that appears in the right-hand area as a call to action form. The client wants to be able to create as many different forms using these two types as they want.

Now obviously the two types of forms have different styles, therefore my question is how do I go about having the option for the client to specify which type of form it is they are creating and then applying the correct styling to that form type??

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    May 10, 2013 @ 15:20
    Fuji Kusaka

Hi Graham,

What you can eventually do is when creating your forms under the Contour Section, make use of the default Contour Stylesheet that will be rendered.

You can copy the defaultForm.css stylesheet from contour by either viewing the page source or here /umbraco/plugins/umbracoContour/css/defaultform.css under your instance.

If you now diasble the Default Stylesheet you can now use something like this in your. According to the name given to your form e.g "right-handarea" you should be getting this when your form will be rendered

<div id="contour" class="right-hand-area">

Then you can just make your own custom style

#contour .right-hand-area{}
    #contour .right-hand-areaLabel{}
    #contour .right-hand-area div{}

Etc . ..

Hope this make sense

Fuji

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft