Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter Prokein 29 posts 105 karma points
    Apr 09, 2013 @ 23:42
    Peter Prokein

posting form data to 3rd party & redirecting to post url?

Is the current "post to URL" workflow supposed to redirect the browser to the URL listed in the URL field?

The use case is that the Contour fields contain info that needs to be posted to a payment processor and they need to have the form passed via POST.  However, it's insuffient to just post the form, the browser also needs to be redirected to the same URL that was posted.

Is this doable and I am just missing something or is it just not doable with the current implementation of Countour?

• Peter Prokein 29 posts 105 karma points
    Apr 10, 2013 @ 07:02
    Peter Prokein

Nevermind, I found this http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/contour/39298-Redirect-to-custom-url which states that a custom workflow needs to be created.

It seems to me that the need to redirect to an URL that is not part of the Umbraco site is something that comes up so frequently (which does make sense especially when forms are used for payment processing) that it would be helpful to just have an option to post to URL and redirect to it at the same time as a standard feature of Contour.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft