Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jayanthi 66 posts 86 karma points
    Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:05
    jayanthi

error on submit

Hi ,

I am using the contour form  and the submit working well with all the workflows running successfully,but it is not showing the thank you message or redirecting to the specified content node.Simply showing 403 error.Can any one help

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:07

And did you set a valid content node as the redirect page (one that is published)?

Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:19
    jayanthi

Yes......Even thank you message is not showing up.......this behaviour when the site is mapped to a domain name.The local host version is working fine again,

FYI....Even error is not getting logged in umbracoLog table(so this means no error)

Aug 30, 2011 @ 12:48

Can I view this behaviour somewhere or is the site not available?

Aug 30, 2011 @ 15:16
    jayanthi

The site is available but i can't expose the url.

1.Opening the contour in a JQuery modal popup using iframe

2. submiting data

3.Redirecting to a page within content node (where the code to close popup is placed)-the redirect page is published and working

4.but data is submitting but not redirecting throwing 404 error

Aug 31, 2011 @ 09:40

Might be an issue with the setup, could you try placing the form on a template that isn't opened in a modal, just to see if it works there...

Sep 02, 2011 @ 13:58
    jayanthi

I think this could be a problem with respect to the extension missing, as we are using ssl certificate  and the pages without extensions(.aspx) is showing the same error .as the contour on redirection going  to 'thank-you' and it would work if it has 'thank-you.aspx'.Please advice.

I have no idea why the ssl enabled domain is not able to browse without extension.Please help

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft