Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael Lawrence 128 posts 200 karma points
    Mar 31, 2011 @ 23:52
    Michael Lawrence

Send to page not working on Contour 1.1.6 in Umbraco 4.7 Final

I'm experiencing something weird with Umbraco 4.7 Final and Contour 1.1.6. I have a simple form with no workflows and I've specified it to send to another page in the site. Once the form is submitted, it does not send over to the page specified. It just posts to the current page instead of the page I want. Also, if I remove the "send to page" and just try to get it to have a "Message on submit" it does the same thing. It doesn't show the message either. What could the issue possibly be?

Thanks,

Michael Lawrence

• Michael Lawrence 128 posts 200 karma points
    Mar 31, 2011 @ 23:55
    Michael Lawrence

I also wanted to note that Contour isn't showing any Entries of the form. Also, if I change the "Get all" filter to "Opened" it just hangs on "Processing...". Possibly this is an erroneous Contour install?

• Kristian Ravnevand 94 posts 214 karma points
    May 10, 2011 @ 20:41
    Kristian Ravnevand

I have the same problem as Michael

Stack trace:

Thread information:
        Thread ID: 146
        Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
        Is impersonating: False
        Stack trace:    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl()
       at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem)
       at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions()
       at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions()
       at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Data.XsltHelper.TransformXML(XmlNode xml, String XsltFile, Dictionary`2 settings)
       at Umbraco.Forms.UI.Webservices.Records.ReturnRecords(Guid id, DateTime date, FormState state, Int32 startIndex, Int32 lenght, Sorting sortOrder)
       at Umbraco.Forms.UI.Webservices.Records.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
       at umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Anybody know anything about this?

• Comment author was deleted

May 12, 2011 @ 10:20

@Kristian what version are you running?

May 12, 2011 @ 10:32
    Kristian Ravnevand

Hi Tim

We are using Umbraco 4.7 and Contour 1.1.7. The problem occured after upgrading from 4.6 to 4.7.

May 12, 2011 @ 10:43

What I would suggest is to make sure all contour files are there, so simply download the uprade archive (available on project page) and overwrite the existing files with the ones in the archive, just to make sure nothing whent wrong during the upgrade.

If it still happens then please let me know

May 12, 2011 @ 12:08
    Kristian Ravnevand

Hi again Tim, and thanks for response

But it still happens.

Downloaded the patch for 1.1.7 and overwritten all the files.

May 12, 2011 @ 13:02

Hmm any change I can take a look since I can't reproduce, you can mail details to tg at umbraco dot com

Thanks,
    Tim

May 12, 2011 @ 14:00
    Kristian Ravnevand

I'll try a clean install later and get back to you

May 12, 2011 @ 22:33
    Kristian Ravnevand

Hi again Tim

I can't figure out the problem, but rolled back the /bin folder to 4.6.1 and everthing works, so it has something to do with the dll's, not the other folders. I also tried upgrade the bin folder without deleting the iron*, microsoft.scripting.dll etc, but that didn't help.

The Blog 4 umbraco packaged crashed to when I upgraded, maybe there is some connection?

For now we'll just use 4.6. If you want me to test anything spesific just give me a hint. I can send you the project but it's pretty large and I have to clear it with the customer first :-) I can also test during the weekend or something to upgrade an other simpler 4.6 site to 4.7 to see if the same problem occurs.

May 13, 2011 @ 13:10

And did it work on the clean install?

If possible could you provide me a backup of the upgraded site? Then I can try to debug since currently I can't reproduce.

Thanks,
    TIm

Jun 10, 2011 @ 11:59
    Kristian Ravnevand

Hi again Tim

Sorry for delay in respnse here (time flyyyyyyyyyyes :-)

Just tested a bit more, the webservice at /umbraco/plugins/umbracocontour/webservices/records.aspx?guid=c7febd17-fab5-4bc4-a41a-30a409a4a87 returning records, gives the following exeption:

Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'umbraco.MacroEngines.Legacy, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_SupportedExtensions' in type 'umbraco.MacroEngines.Legacy.DLRScriptingEngine' from assembly 'umbraco.MacroEngines.Legacy, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Is there some settings I have overlooked?

Regards, Kristian

• David Emlay 9 posts 29 karma points
    Jun 27, 2011 @ 21:53
    David Emlay

Ignore

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft