Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Profiterole 232 posts 264 karma points
    Feb 28, 2011 @ 14:52
    Profiterole

making eCard

Hi, I'm trying to do eCard with Contour, but I'm not sure on how to do it.

I have a form with ecardText, ecardFrom and ecardTo. This part works well.

I have a page (ecard.aspx) with a macro that should get the value of ecardText, ecardFrom and ecardTo to display the final result and, if it's ok for the user, he will click a send button to send the card.

So, my questions are : After the form being filled, I can redirect my user to ecard.aspx, but how can I get the value of the parameter he entered?

After this, do you have hint on how to do the send button with the ecardTo value?

Your help is appreciated!

• Comment author was deleted

Mar 01, 2011 @ 13:19

Hi,

If you select to redirect to another page on form submit Contour will pass the recordId int he querystring, so with that you can fetch all the filled in field using the api

• Profiterole 232 posts 264 karma points
    Mar 01, 2011 @ 14:19
    Profiterole

I'll ask my question another way :

Form Step 1(ecard text, ecard from and ecard to), form Step 2 (review ow the ecard), form Step 3 (send ecard)

In step 2, I want to show an xslt transform workflow and, in step 3 a kind of workflow when approved, but by the user himself. Kind of manuel approval, but by the user.

In the answer you made, the user can see his final ecard, but how can he send it?

In another thought, is there a way to review a form in contour before submit it?

Thank you for your help!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft