Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Yan 36 posts 56 karma points
    Nov 16, 2010 @ 18:14
    Yan

Can I use e.Context.Server.Transfer in Contour workflow?

Can I use e.Context.Server.Transfer in workflow? I tried, it didn't work. I try to use Server.Transfer because I saved the recordId in e.context.items for retrive record on second page without using the query string method from page redirect. Because it is payment cofirm page, for the security reseason, don't want to show the guid in the uri.

The latest version of contour, set page send then Guid auto assign to redirect url, in most of case, it is very helpful but sometimes, when I don't want to show the guid in the url for security reseason, how to hide it from redirect url?

Or can I ust contour steps form to do first step form value show on second step of form, somehow.

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 16, 2010 @ 18:15

You could create a simple workflow that saves the recordid as a session variable. Would that work for you?

• Yan 36 posts 56 karma points
    Nov 16, 2010 @ 18:52
    Yan

I could. but sessions is not request specific, I concerned that user submit many forms. Maybe I could clear the sessions after the payment approved.
    If save recordid in session, then could I use the form setting "page send to" redirect to the user control page then? How do I hide or turn off the query string from to url (which auto assign on latest contour). Or in my workflow use Response.Redirect?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft