Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrei 4 posts 35 karma points
    Oct 17, 2014 @ 16:20
    Andrei

issue with UrlTracker plugin

Hi guys,

I just put live an umbraco 7.1.7 site. We mthen added the UrlTacker plugin

now the site is coming up with an error and I can't login in the backend either.

The error is below.

I have ftp access to the site so the question is how do I manually remove this package and hopefully get the site running again ?

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       InfoCaster.Umbraco.UrlTracker.Repositories.UrlTrackerRepository.ReloadForcedRedirectsCache() in c:\Users\kipusoep\Documents\GitHub\UrlTracker\Repositories\UrlTrackerRepository.cs:529
       InfoCaster.Umbraco.UrlTracker.UrlTrackerApplicationEventHandler.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) in c:\Users\kipusoep\Documents\GitHub\UrlTracker\UrlTrackerApplicationEventHandler.cs:44
       Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach(IEnumerable`1 items, Action`1 action) +147
       Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +115
       Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +48
       Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e) +222

[HttpException (0x80004005): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12600621
       System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
       System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
       System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12617668
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12457285

• Stefan Kip 1614 posts 4131 karma points c-trib
    Oct 17, 2014 @ 17:01
    Stefan Kip

Hi, I'm the creator of the UrlTracker and it's lucky for you I noticed this post, because it should've been created on Github: https://github.com/kipusoep/UrlTracker/issues
    Anyway, just remove the InfoCaster.UrlTracker.* files in your \bin folder.

The error is really weird btw, it means this line has a NullRef: lock (_cacheLock)

While this is the defintion of _cacheLock: static readonly object _cacheLock = new object();

So I really don't get it...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft