Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ankita 42 posts 62 karma points
    Apr 24, 2014 @ 16:17
    Ankita

Not able to See login screen when type umbraco on address bar

Hello All,

I have installed umbraco7.1 for my development. I have created list of pages and partial views. But after some time of my development I was not able to login into backoffice(admin) of umbraco.

Its show http://localhost:25722/umbraco#/login?check=false on address bar and page with empty control.

I am stuck at this point for a long time I have roll back my changes but its not working.

Please help me if someone have faced such issue. 

Thanks in advance

Bhuvi

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 24, 2014 @ 16:27
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Bhuvi

Could you post a sceendump of what it looks like?

How did you install Umbraco?

/Jan

Apr 25, 2014 @ 15:36
    Ankita

Hello Jan,

Please find the screenshot for the problem occurred.

thanks,

Bhuvi

Apr 25, 2014 @ 15:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Bhuvi

Ok that's really odd - I will advise you to double check your installation and make sure permissions have been setup correctly. Please have a look at the installation documentation and see if everything has been setup properly.

You can also try clearing the cache by going to /app_data/TEMP/clientdependency and delete all the files from here and then go to /config/ClientDependency.config and increment the version number. Then recycle the app pool - does that help?

If not then try to see if you can find some useful information in the /app_data/logs file and see if any messages are tagged with "ERROR".

Also it might be a good idea to open up the console log to see if any javascript errors or other kind of errors are thrown.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Apr 25, 2014 @ 17:12
    Ankita

Hello Jan,

Thanks for help me out, I have removed the files under  /app_data/TEMP/clientdependency and increment the version number and recycle the app pool. But it does not seem any change, problem remains there. 

How can I check installation and permissions settings. I have checked the log file the last log of the file is  :-

2014-04-25 19:09:06,857 [6] INFO  Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - [Thread 12] Application shutdown. Reason: ConfigurationChange

I have made many changes into the web.config file from my starting of work but its showing this problem at end of my day. This problem is happend repeatedly. I am stucking by this problem and every time I create new hierarchy for development, its decrease my productivity of work. If you have any other solution  to solove this problem its really appreciable.
    Thanks,
    Bhuvi

Apr 25, 2014 @ 17:57
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Bhuvi

Ok, what kind of changes have you been making to the web.config file?

In terms of permissions I'm thinking about wether or not the network service and iusr has sufficient permissions? It should be set on the folder containing your Umbraco installation and inherit all the way down to files and folders on the last level.

Make sure that your application pool in IIS (Not IIS Express) is running .NET4 in integrated mode and is run by the network service.

Hope some of these pointers help.

/Jan

Apr 28, 2014 @ 07:42
    Ankita

Hi Jan,

In web.config file I have added some assembly related informations, connection string, network and mail setting changes and added some provider informations. But after added these details in web.config application  worked properly for long time. But at the end of day it gave the login issue.

My application pool is IIS Express, and using .net framework 4.5. Is this is the problem or  any other matter is there?

Thanks,

Bhuvi

Apr 29, 2014 @ 09:23
    Ankita

Hello All,

Is here anyone, who have faced login issue in umbraco 7.1. I have tried many solutions to resolve this issue but failed. If someone have any idea to resolve this login issue please share their ideas here. I have got stuck by this issue for three days and still not  able to find any solution. Its preventing me to proceed further to work.  

Please share your points regarding login issue, any help is appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Bhuvi

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft