Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Scott 69 posts 146 karma points
    Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:17
    Scott

No templates after failed courier run

I'm putting this in here rather than in the courier forum. I'm more concerned with getting my templates back at the moment than I am in making courier work. Anyway, if I look in my masterpage folder on disk my templates are all there . In the umbraco admin, when I try to expand "Templates" in the settings section, it comes up empty. Also when I click on any document type in the settings section it throws an error, I assume because its trying to populate a template list. I get the following error in my log after either of these things:

System.NullReferenceException: object reference not set to an instance of an object. at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.template.Template.get_MasterPageFile() at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.template.Template.getMasterPageContent()...

I rolled my database back to a known good point from last night but it didn't help, still no templates in the tree.

Running 4.7.2, Win 2008, IIS 7, .net 4.0

Oct 22, 2013 @ 19:18
    Scott

I failed to mention this is happening on the courier target, not the source. 

Oct 22, 2013 @ 20:05
    Scott

select * 
    from UmbracoNode n 
    left join cmsTemplate t on t.nodeid = n.id
    where n.nodeObjectType = '6FBDE604-4178-42CE-A10B-8A2600A2F07D'

Found the umbraocNode record that didn't have a corresponding template. Deleted the record and now I'm good. Seems like once I found the answer I found numerous posts in here.

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/templating/templates-and-document-types/44950-master-pages-not-showing-in-templates-tree

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft