Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ben Protasio 1 post 21 karma points
    May 16, 2012 @ 19:38
    Ben Protasio

Two pages, one Pagecontent?

I spent a bit of time searching; but I think since I'm not sure what terms I'm trying to search for makes it difficult.

I'm trying to figure out how to render two published pages that have the same pagecontent. In my situtation I have the "standard" page that has headers, footers, etc. that falls in with the site.

Now I also need another page that just has the pagecontent from that page, some <head> stuff, and that's it. Ultimately, I need to pull this "bare" page into an iframe (Ugh, don't ask why, just smile and nod at the requirements).

I'm sure this is possible and I'm just not looking up the right area.If there is a thread that is also on this, kindly show me the way :)

Thanks!

• Mike Chambers 635 posts 1252 karma points c-trib
    May 18, 2012 @ 10:10
    Mike Chambers

Just use the alternate template functionality. :-)

www.domain.com/home would display using your set template

www.domain.com/home/iframe would display the same node using your iframe content...

essentially it's a shortcut to  (make sure you don't already have a childnode of home called iframe though :-) if you are using the shortcut

home?alttemplate=templatex

PS I'm assuming your using extensionless urls if not then it would be www.domain.com/home.aspx/iframe

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft