Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Scott 69 posts 146 karma points
    Nov 11, 2011 @ 22:38
    Scott

Can't change document type

Our Content Picker got changed to a uComponents: url Picker.

When we try changing it back to type Content Picker, we get the following error

An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$body$ctl01' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$body$ctl01' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): An error has occurred because a control with id 'ctl00$body$ctl01' could not be located or a different control is assigned to the same ID after postback. If the ID is not assigned, explicitly set the ID property of controls that raise postback events to avoid this error.]
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +9038561
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4911

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 11, 2011 @ 22:49
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Scooter

What version of Umbraco is this happening on? And what version of uComponents is installed?

/Jan

Nov 15, 2011 @ 15:10
    Scott

Umbraco 4.7.1

Not sure about uComponents. I was expecting to see it with the installed packages but I guess it just installs with umbraco? Looking at uComponents.Core.dll its version 2.1.0.0

Nov 15, 2011 @ 16:05
    Scott

To force just the control back I've updated the cmsDataType table setting the controlId to that of what I want. Now I'm on damage control seeing what type of problems that caused. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft