Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Angie 9 posts 29 karma points
    Nov 01, 2010 @ 08:09
    Angie

stylesheet is not applied

Hi. I have problem with applying stylesheet to my website. I have created a stylsheet called "dbaStyle" in the Setting section. Then I have put this in my template in the <head>:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/dbaStyle.css" />

I have also ticked the 'dbaStyle' as the related stylesheet for my richtext editor. But the css inside 'dbaStyle' is not applied to my text. I also tried to call my css class from 'dbaStyle' in my master page template but its not appeared in my website.

Also, I have created a style for richtext editor drop-down entry to be selected by editor. I named it "Heading".

But it also can't be applied in my richtext editor. i could apply it but when I save/publish, the text back to normal,just like before I applied any style on it.

Im using Umbraco 4.5.2, I'm new with Umbraco. did I miss step for applying the stylesheet?

Thanks

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 01, 2010 @ 08:12
    Sebastiaan Janssen

This is just HTML, so it should work fine. Are you sure the link is correct? Have a look with firebug to see if there are any 404 errors popping up there, or maybe your styles are overruled with other styles(heets).

Nov 01, 2010 @ 10:26
    Angie

Hi thanks for the reply.

Im sure the link is correct..and I have only created 1 style (dbaStyle) with a property of it called 'Heading'. Oh btw, I'm building this website from Runway. I just edit it and delete the existed stylesheets of Runway..

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:44
    Sebastiaan Janssen

MAYBE it has something to do with Client Dependency, but I doubt it, but you could try the autoexpire clientdependency package!

So what did you get out of Firebug? Also try Fiddler2 to see if you get any errors in getting any of the files?

Nov 02, 2010 @ 04:39
    Angie

I don't know why in the firebug, it says 'there are no rules in this stylesheet'. Im sure I referenced my style correctly in the <head> and I ticked my style for the richtext editor. I guess i need to re-install the Umbraco? Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft