Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ulla Skaanning 67 posts 97 karma points
    Nov 28, 2009 @ 21:22
    Ulla Skaanning

Bulk upload in Runway Gallery not working?

Hi

I've installed the runway gallery on my site, but the 'bulk upload' feature does not seem to work.

When i chose a zip file to upload and press 'save and publish' i get a 'Server error in application'. The following is written out in the runway window:

================================= I get this message =================================

[ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.]

System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData) +1062843

System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream) +8

Umbraco.RunwayGallery.ZipUploadHandler.generateThumbnails(Document imageDocument, FileInfo imageFile) +77

Umbraco.RunwayGallery.ZipUploadHandler.createMedia(String filePath, Document parent) +835

Umbraco.RunwayGallery.ZipUploadHandler.content_AfterUpdateDocumentCache(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e) +217

umbraco.content.FireAfterUpdateDocumentCache(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e) +26

umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Document d) +714

umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 pageId) +39

umbraco.library.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 DocumentId) +98

umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.Publish(Object sender, EventArgs e) +250

System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

umbraco.controls.ContentControl.savePublish(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +46

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565 

===========================================End of message ============================

Is there any way to fix this? I have done a ton of research on the problem, and I can se that there was a bunch of posts on the old forum, from people experiencing the same thing. But these posts does not seem to have been answered in the old nor this forum??

I really hope theres a solution because otherwise the gallery is quite tedious to use.

// cheers Ulla

P.S. I know that the Designit Gallery supports both multiple file upload and retrieving content from a folder in the medialibrary, which is really nice.  I've tried installing the Designit Gallery previously (manual install), but I could not make it work. If the bulk upload cannot be fixed in the runway gallery - is there any way I can get an automatic install of the Designit Gallery???

• shallwar 7 posts 27 karma points
    Dec 15, 2009 @ 03:59
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft