Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Corey Toolis 12 posts 32 karma points
    Mar 05, 2014 @ 20:33
    Corey Toolis

Umbraco Node error even after deleteing recycle bin

My umbraco content is not loading. I have a sql script that I use to delete the recycle bin whenever this happens. But for some reason this time it is not loading. My script is below. 

begin transaction

-- Uncomment below to verify the number of nodes returned is the 

-- same as the number of nodes that is in the Recycle Bin

-- select * from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20

-- Delete all 'related' nodes and table contents...

delete from cmsPreviewXml where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContentVersion where contentId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsDocument where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContentXML where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContent where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsPropertyData where contentNodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoRelation where parentId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoRelation where childId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoUser2NodePermission where nodeId in (select nodeId from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoUser2NodeNotify where nodeId in (select nodeId from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

-- delete the XML nodes....

delete from umbracoDomains WHERE domainRootStructureID in (SELECT id FROM umbracoNode WHERE path like '%-20%' and id != -20)

delete from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20

rollback transaction

• Corey Toolis 12 posts 32 karma points
    Mar 05, 2014 @ 20:58
    Corey Toolis

Maybe a way with sql to delete unpublished nodes? IS that possible?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft