Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daniel 60 posts 174 karma points
    Mar 05, 2014 @ 02:51
    Daniel

Umbraco 7.0.4 Tabs Sort Order Issue

Hi guys, I checked the youTrack issues and couldn't find this one.

First of all I have a document type called "Pages" that has a tab called "Indhold" with a tab order of '1'.

So I've got a document type below "Pages" called "Metadata" that has a tab called "SEO" with a tab order of '20'.

Below this "Metadata" document type (2 levels actually), I have my "Home Page", and two other document types.

On the other document types the tab sort order is correct, but for "Home Page", the "SEO" tab goes to the front when looking at the content node - not when looking at the "Properties" tab of the document type.

Is this a bug or am I just not getting how tabs work, or could it be some weird cache issue?

I've uploaded some images to show my problem: http://imgur.com/a/26Gb1

(By the way, the problem still exists if I create another Home Page)

EDIT: Also, one difference from the "Home Page" (with the issue) and the other 2 pages (without the issue) on the same level is that only the Home Page has properties added to its "SEO" tab, maybe this has something to say!

DOUBLE EDIT: Just tried adding a property on the "SEO" tab for one of the other 2 pages and the issue did not re-create, so that's probably a dead-end...

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 22, 2014 @ 20:54
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Daniel and welcome to our :)

Have you tried to see if this can be re-created in Umbraco 7.1RC? If not then I guess it's fixed. Otherwise feel free to file a bug report at the issue tracker.

Cheers, Jan

• kristian schneider 190 posts 351 karma points
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 17:49
    kristian schneider

Here is the related issue : http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-5382

• Daniel 60 posts 174 karma points
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 17:54
    Daniel

Had forgotten all about this even though it's still a (minor) issue, thanks Kristian!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft