Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adriano Fabri 459 posts 1602 karma points
    Jul 22, 2010 @ 17:06
    Adriano Fabri

Umbraco 4.5 - Package creation problems

Hello,
    I have encourred some problems when I created the package of my project.

Umbraco has a different behavior when I create the package in the developer website (where I create and test my package with umbraco source) and in the production website (without source)

### DEVELOPER WEBSITE SCENARIO ###
    I modified my project (F.A.L.M. Housekeeping) for the compatibility with umbraco 4.5.
    I tested my project with IE/FF/Chrome/Safari and it function properly with all of browser.
    Now...I would create the package, but if I put the action code to create a new appTree, when I Save & Publish I receive an error:

This is the action:
    <Action runat="install" alias="addApplicationTree" silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="6" applicationAlias="developer" treeAlias="houseKeeping" treeTitle="Housekeeping" iconOpened="folder_o.gif" iconClosed="folder.gif" assemblyName="FALMHousekeeping" treeHandlerType="loadHouseKeeping" action="" />

This is the error:
    A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$body$tb_actions="<Action runat="insta...").

To resolve the issue I put the action manually in the package.
    Now I install the package into my production website and when I test my tool, it function properly only with IE.
    You can see an example in the "Bugs Reports" in my project space (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/falm-housekeeping/bugs-reports/10887-Chrome-mark-up)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you
    Adriano Fabri

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft