Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Cameron Turner 3 posts 23 karma points
    Dec 15, 2014 @ 12:51
    Cameron Turner

Full time Permanent Developer wanted!

Hi wonderful Umbraco devs!

Our small company is getting a little bigger. We’re hiring a full-time Web Developer for Lean Consulting and its subsidiary, Lean Sigma Academy.

This is a new position for someone who can design beautiful websites…that actually work. Responsibilities will include:

• Building and testing development for our websites.
    • Mining data from our websites to understand customer behaviour and potential improvements.
    • SEO for all sites to ensure organic search is optimised.
    • App development to enhance customer experience. (iOS and Android.)
    • Management of IT infrastructure and troubleshooting IT issues for employees.
    • Helping out with support email. (We're all responsible for it.)

We have a standard website for our consulting services that is currently in redevelopment, but needs completing, maintaining and developing further. We have a whole range of improvements we’d like to make to our 2 training platforms to stay ahead of our competition and deliver a unique experience for customers. We need someone to help us build cool things.

Required:

Great Design Skills. We need someone who can make awesome websites. We should to be able to have a conversation about any website and discuss where it succeeds, where it fails, and how to improve it.

Coding. This person will ultimately be responsible for developing websites. They’ll need to be comfortable with HTML, .NET, CSS and developing in Umbraco.

It is not our expectation that the person will already be an expert at everything, but rather is great and finding out the answer and implementing the solution.

We’re not requiring that a candidate have a certain number of years experience working as a web developer. We’re looking for someone who loves building and developing websites and exploring new possibilities.

We’re looking for someone who can figure stuff out.

Desired:

• Web experience in HTML/CSS/Javascript/Umbraco. You don’t have to know how to code anything and everything, but you need to understand how to code and how to find the answer.
    • Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator skills. Building functionality is important, but it also needs to look good.
    • Copywriting. Content matters.
    • User Testing. We don't want our customers telling us something doesn't work - be rather find it first.

Most colleagues in our small firm work on client sites or from home. We try to get together every few weeks, but mostly it’s an autonomous role working from home. We keep in touch over email and via Skype throughout the week.

It genuinely doesn’t matter where you live, but somewhere in the south east of England would be advantageous as it will make meeting up in person that much easier. It’s not a deal breaker though. We’re looking for the right person, not the right location.

You’ll get shiny new kit to work with, training, 30 days leave a year and bonuses for overall company performance. There is also the potential for working a 4 day week (full time hours - just over 4 days instead of 5).

If you're interested, simply apply through this site. We don't need a CV, instead:

• Tell us about yourself.
    • Provide some links to your work.
    • Talk about why you are interested in the role.

If you think you’re the right person for this job, apply. Or if you know someone who you think might be right for the role, please send them the link.

It’s a great job for the right person - I think we’ll find someone amazing.

• Nicholas Hertz 6 posts 55 karma points
    Dec 17, 2014 @ 09:35
    Nicholas Hertz

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

I have checked your requirement & would really glad to assist you on this work.

Having +5 years of strong experince with SHOPIFY ,CONCRETE5, UMBRACO, WORDPRESS, PRESTAHOP , JOOMLA , PHP , HTML , CSS , AJAX , JS , JQ , CI .

Add me on Skype cisin.nicholas

Kindly revert me back on [email protected] so that we can provide you some sample link & briefly discuss about your requirement.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Looking forward for your prompt responses.

Regards

Nicholas Hertz

Dec 17, 2014 @ 10:03
    Cameron Turner

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for the reply. Are you looking for a permanent role, or are you an agency?

Thanks,

Cameron

• Nicholas Hertz 6 posts 55 karma points
    Dec 17, 2014 @ 14:11
    Nicholas Hertz

Hello Cameron,

As we have team of 500+ senior experienced developers, where we have expertise in all the CMS & open sources as we serving our clients since 10+ years. 

You can hire the developer on hourly basis, project basis or permanent basis(dedicated basis).

Please let me know your inputs.

Regards

Nicholas Hertz

• Sai Raj 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 19, 2014 @ 05:47
    Sai Raj

Hello Cameron,

I am Raj the Busness development officer for "
    Rajendra Consulting" we are happy to see the above post if you are intrested in getting work done remotly i can offer you some skilled resources who can work with various CMS like Ektron , Umbraco , Site Core etc . 

Aboutt us : We are a CMS consulting company from the " God's Own Country " . We are having a good pool of experienced resource who can solve complex business issues who are working on full time and partime. We are mainly in to .net CMS . 

if you wish to get some resource for your company we can have a detaiiled conversation on the same

Thanks
    Sai  

Dec 19, 2014 @ 09:52
    Cameron Turner

Hi Raj & Nicholas,

Thanks for the offer, but we've been working with agencies and have now decided to bring the work in house. We are looking for a permanent staff member.

Thanks,

Cameron 

• corleon 20 posts 50 karma points
    Dec 24, 2014 @ 21:33
    corleon

Hello Cameron,

I could suggest you my service.

Please share an email with me or write to my mail : [email protected] and I'll send you my portfolio.

I am not an agency, but the lone Umbraco wolf :)

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft