This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ravi Mishra 2 posts 50 karma points
    Apr 22, 2014 @ 17:39
    Ravi Mishra

Required Front End Developer/Software Developer for Greenbelt, Maryland

We are very urgent looking candidate for  Front End Developer

Job Title:                              Front End Developer/Developer

Duration:                             3-4 Months

Please send me your updated resume with below requested information on [email protected]

Job Description:

Your skills and portfolio should include HTML, HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, JSON, XML, XSLT.  508 experience a plus, as the site must meet 508 standards. The IDE is Visual Studio 2102.

Familiarity with JQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout, LESS/Zen and other JS frameworks is not mandatory but will help you get the assignment if choosing between several candidates.  After you pass technical interview you can start work immediately.

The work involves porting templates to master pages, and improving and refactoring the JavaScript to make it more maintainable and use standard JQuery libraries (with guidance on specific refactoring). The rest of the team is working on the Back-end in ASP.net MVC, Umbraco and SQL Server so you don’t have to worry about that. But we need someone focused on the front end, the back end is well covered. You will learn and work with the Umbraco Content Management system.

Please update your resume if required as per requirement and send me with below requested information.

Total years of experience in Software Development/Front End Development  (clients with whom you worked) ?

Total years of experience in HTML, CSS and JavaScript? Please mention in resume

Total years of experience in JQuery, XML and Visual Studio? Please mention in resume

Do you have IT certification? Please attached softcopy with email

Salary expectation on hourly basis With Benefits/WO benefits:

Are you ready to start onsite 3-4 Months project at Greenbelt Maryland?

Work Authorization in US:

Education (Degree/College/School/Year )

Availability:

Current Location:

Best Contact Number and time to reach you:

Thanks,

Ravi Mishra

Technical Recruiter

FutureNet Group, Inc.

12801 Auburn St, Detroit, MI 48223

Bus: 313.459.0536

Fax: 313.544.7111

[email protected]

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 12:54
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

Are you interested in a remote freelancer if so email me more details and check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk, I am based in Northern Ireland.

Thanks,
    CIaran 

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 12:54
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

Are you interested in a remote freelancer if so email me more details and check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk, I am based in Northern Ireland.

Thanks,
    CIaran 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft