Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Greg Berlin 818 posts 634 karma points
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 04:29
    Greg Berlin

Need a DataType Built

I need somebody to build a custom datatype for me.  Requirements are as follows:

Datatype contains a DropDownList, a DateTimePicker and a Tickbox

DropDownList:
     - List of Available Statuses, populated from a list of nodes in the umbraco tree (ID of parent to be passed in to DataType as a Setting)

DateTimePicker:
     - Defaults to current dateTime, with option for user to override with an earlier dateTime. This should use a single picker if possible with date and time, as per the Umbraco DateTime data type

Tickbox:
     - Pretty straightforward

Once the user selects a status, and enters a date (or leaves the current date as default) and clicks on an "Add Status" link, it should appear above the fields as a status item.  This should be serialized to XML for use in the front-end.

I will extend this control further to contain business rules, actions, etc.. i reqiure the groundwork of the custom control to be done and the source code supplied to me.

Please quote a price to complete this work, and timeframes. I need this done ASAP if possible.  I can make payment via PayPal.

Thanks
    Greg

• Ulrich Wagner Gade Ebsen 127 posts 277 karma points
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 10:20
    Ulrich Wagner Gade Ebsen

Hi Greg

I have just made a couple of datatypes just like this.. ;)

Please wite me at [email protected].

• Mainak Mittra 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 10:29
    Mainak Mittra

Hi Greg,

We can take this up .Please let me know your id / contact number . You can mail it to ( [email protected] ) . Will get in touch with you .

Thanks 

Mainak

Nov 15, 2012 @ 20:33
    Greg Berlin

This project is now open again.. if anybody else wants to make some quick cash and is comfortable creating .net data types, please get in touch.

• Nova 5 posts 25 karma points
    Nov 27, 2012 @ 04:51
    Nova
    Hi Greg,
    Maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partnerKentico certified partner and nopCommerce solution  partner.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services. Nova aiso launch her open-source and free CRM - Coevery.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in Umbraco. 

You can visit our company's Umbraco page to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, recent completed umbraco projects and case studies.  You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Welcome for your coming!
    Jan 17, 2013 @ 19:10
    Greg Berlin

This project has been completed.. thanks for your interest everybody.

And thanks to MindFire solutions for their fantastic work.. I'd recommend them to anybody looking to outsource some of their development work.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft