Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kurniawan Kurniawan 202 posts 225 karma points
    Aug 18, 2010 @ 10:48
    Kurniawan Kurniawan

Download Runway Package manually

Anyone knows where can I download Runway package manually ?

Because when I installed it said, No connection to repository

So I guess I need to download the package and installed  manually

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Aug 18, 2010 @ 12:24
    Lee Kelleher

I believe that Runway is distributed as part of Umbraco's core.  Its not available as a separate download.  If you would like to use it, then you can do so via the Developer/Packages section.

I'm guessing that this is following on from your other topic about Starter Kits?  There are some good responses on there now, that should help answer your question.

Cheers, Lee.

Aug 19, 2010 @ 03:01
    Kurniawan Kurniawan

But I thought It is download that package on /Packages/repository somewhere...?

• Aaron Powell 1708 posts 3046 karma points c-trib
    Aug 19, 2010 @ 05:50
    Aaron Powell

Without digging through the Umbraco source I doubt you'll find the ZIP file which you can download containing Runway. Runway isn't meant to be distributed, it's installed as part of the initial Umbraco installation or via the package repo in the developer section.

Aug 19, 2010 @ 06:54
    Kurniawan Kurniawan

ok.. But do you know why I get this error, When I click on Packages/Install Runway ?

"No connection to repository. Runway could not be installed as there was no connection to: 'http://packages.umbraco.org'

Thanks

• Arash Sarfehjou 2 posts 22 karma points
    Mar 24, 2011 @ 12:05
    Arash Sarfehjou

Just go to the Package repository and choose starter kits

• markquenneville 4 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 05, 2012 @ 03:06
    markquenneville

On my installs, Runway is not in Umbraco Package Repository>>Starter Kit or anywhere else in the repository.  V4.7

Frustrating becasue much of the community documentation including the "Getting Started" instructions of V4.7 & Simple Website Starter Kit indicate that Runway "modules" must be installed from the repository.   What gives?

-markq

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Feb 05, 2012 @ 03:22
    Jeroen Breuer

Runway is used in pre 4.6 websites. In 4.6 the starter kits where introduced which had a lot more features. If you want a good example webpage it's best to use one of the current starter kits or try one of these packages.

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft