Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• fontanka16 24 posts 73 karma points
    Jun 03, 2014 @ 11:01
    fontanka16

DB error in upgrade from 4.11.1 to 6.2.1 to 7.1.4

Edit:

I now have read the different forum threads for this error, and i have tried to solve it in different ways.  I have spent most of the time in SQL Server Compact Toolbox using their Script Database Diff Tool and some of the scripts that i've found in the forums. But now i am stuck. I Think i have to convert the database to a "real" SQL version to be able to use the more powerfull Diff tooling. 

But man this process hurts! Is there any other way or should i just wait for the http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-4133 issue to get solved?

I recently upgraded to 7.1.4 from 4.11.1 via a 6.2.1 upgrade. Everything looks good in 6.2.1, but when starting the upgrade in 7.1.4 i get the following log errors:

The following tables were found in the database, but are not in the current schema:
    cmsMacroPropertyType

The following columns were found in the database, but are not in the current schema:
    cmsDataType,controlId,cmsMacroProperty,macroPropertyHidden,cmsMacroProperty,macroPropertyType,
    cmsMacroPropertyType,id,cmsMacroPropertyType,macroPropertyTypeAlias,cmsMacroPropertyType,
    macroPropertyTypeRenderAssembly,cmsMacroPropertyType,macroPropertyTypeRenderType,
    cmsMacroPropertyType,macroPropertyTypeBaseType,umbracoUser,userDefaultPermissions,umbracoUser,
    defaultToLiveEditing,cmsDataType,propertyEditorAlias,cmsMacroProperty,editorAlias,cmsTagRelationship,
    propertyTypeId

The following constraints (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys and Indexes) were found in the database, but are not in the current schema:

FK_cmsContent_umbracoNode,FK_cmsContentType_umbracoNode,FK_cmsDocument_umbracoNode,
    FK_cmsPropertyData_umbracoNode,FK_cmsPropertyType_cmsPropertyTypeGroup,
    FK_cmsTask_cmsTaskType,FK_umbracoMacroProperty_umbracoMacroPropertyType,
    FK_umbracoNode_umbracoNode,FK_umbracoUser2app_umbracoUser,FK_user_userType,
    FK_umbracoNode_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsTemplate_cmsTemplate,FK_cmsContent_umbracoNode_id,
    FK_cmsContentVersion_cmsContent_nodeId,FK_cmsDocument_cmsContent_nodeId,
    FK_cmsDocument_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsDocument_cmsTemplate_nodeId,
    FK_cmsContentType_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsDocumentType_umbracoNode_id,
    FK_cmsDocumentType_cmsContentType_nodeId,FK_cmsDocumentType_cmsTemplate_nodeId,
    FK_cmsDataType_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsDataTypePreValues_cmsDataType_nodeId,
    FK_cmsLanguageText_cmsDictionary_id,FK_umbracoDomains_umbracoNode_id,
    FK_cmsMacroProperty_cmsMacro_id,FK_cmsMemberType_cmsContentType_nodeId,
    FK_cmsMemberType_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsMember_cmsContent_nodeId,
    FK_cmsMember_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsMember2MemberGroup_cmsMember_nodeId,
    FK_cmsMember2MemberGroup_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsContentXml_cmsContent_nodeId,
    FK_cmsPreviewXml_cmsContent_nodeId,FK_cmsPreviewXml_cmsContentVersion_VersionId,
    FK_cmsPropertyTypeGroup_cmsContentType_nodeId,
    FK_cmsPropertyType_cmsDataType_nodeId,FK_cmsPropertyType_cmsContentType_nodeId,
    FK_cmsPropertyType_cmsPropertyTypeGroup_id,FK_cmsPropertyData_umbracoNode_id,
    FK_cmsPropertyData_cmsPropertyType_id,FK_umbracoRelation_umbracoNode,
    FK_umbracoRelation_umbracoNode1,FK_umbracoRelation_umbracoRelationType_id,
    FK_cmsStylesheet_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsTags_cmsTags,FK_cmsTagRelationship_cmsContent,
    FK_cmsTagRelationship_cmsTags_id,FK_cmsTagRelationship_cmsPropertyType,
    FK_umbracoUser_umbracoUserType_id,FK_cmsTask_cmsTaskType_id,
    FK_cmsTask_umbracoNode_id,FK_cmsTask_umbracoUser,FK_cmsTask_umbracoUser1,
    FK_cmsContentType2ContentType_umbracoNode_parent,
    The list goes on........

The following indexes were found in the database, but are not in the current schema:
    IX_umbracoNodeParentId,IX_umbracoNodeObjectType,IX_cmsTemplate_nodeId,
    IX_cmsContent,IX_cmsContentVersion_VersionId,IX_cmsDocument,IX_cmsContentType,
    IX_cmsContentType_icon,IX_cmsDataType_nodeId,IX_cmsDictionary_id

The list goes on........

Should i just remove these indexes and columns and tables or should i do something else?

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jun 03, 2014 @ 21:15
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Try the fixes in the last comment here: http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/46251-Database-error-during-upgrade-to-v7?p=1#comment171151

I'm working on getting those in the upgrade installer but it requires some extra testing.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft