Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ID 27 posts 128 karma points
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 14:45
    ID

U7: Linq error in backend after updating 6.1.6 --> 7.0.0 using nuget

Hi,

I just updated to 7.0.0 and now when I select a node (root or child doesn't matter) I get the error, could it have to do with that multiple root items?:

EDIT: Seems that the Slideshow node IS working. I removed all document type properties and tabs of the troubling nodes, but still no luck.

Here's the paste:

Failed to retreive data for content id 2074

Sequence contains more than one matching element

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element 

Stack Trace: 

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
       at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.TabsAndPropertiesResolver.ResolveCore(IContentBase content)
       at AutoMapper.ValueResolver`2.Resolve(ResolutionResult source)
       at AutoMapper.DeferredInstantiatedResolver.Resolve(ResolutionResult source)
       at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.b__6(ResolutionResult current, IValueResolver resolver)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource,TAccumulate](IEnumerable`1 source, TAccumulate seed, Func`3 func)
       at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.ResolveValue(ResolutionContext context)
       at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap)
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 16:24
  • Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Dec 04, 2013 @ 11:35
    Per Ploug

Interesting issue, I cant replicate this on SQL CE, but on SQL server I can

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Dec 04, 2013 @ 11:54
    Per Ploug

Issue has been logged, I can see what the error is caused by, but over my head to fix it: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-3786

• Rasmus Trumf 78 posts 160 karma points
    Dec 14, 2013 @ 23:28
    Rasmus Trumf

I have just done a fresh install of U7.0.1 from Nuget and installed package Standard Website MVC (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/starter-kits/standard-website-mvc) and the error still exists! I use SQLServer Express 2008

enter image description here

Rasmus

Dec 24, 2013 @ 11:26
    ID

Yes, same here, but this seem to me another problem (upgraded 6.1.6 --> 7.0.1 with nuget on vs2012 and SQL Server 2012).

And the paste:

Failed to retreive data for content id 2068

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. 

Stack Trace: 

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at Umbraco.Web.PropertyEditors.MultiNodeTreePickerPropertyEditor.MultiNodePickerPreValueEditor.ConvertDbToEditor(IDictionary`2 defaultPreVals, PreValueCollection persistedPreVals)
       at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.ContentPropertyDisplayConverter.ConvertCore(Property originalProp)
       at AutoMapper.TypeConverter`2.Convert(ResolutionContext context)
       at AutoMapper.MappingExpression`2.<>c__DisplayClass15.<ConvertUsing>b__14(ResolutionContext context)
       at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.CustomMapperStrategy.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper)
       at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapMapper.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper)
       at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.AutoMapper.IMappingEngineRunner.Map(ResolutionContext context)
    Feb 07, 2014 @ 10:40
    ID

Still the same issue on 7.0.3. Nobody? (Upgrading 6.1.6. to 7.0.3)

• Sjaak van der Heide 11 posts 32 karma points
    Feb 11, 2014 @ 12:07
    Sjaak van der Heide

I also have this error show up suddenly. Had a 7.0.3 install running just fine. 
    Then after several changes (trying to find the exact one) it appeared.  

Any pointer as to were I could best start searching? 

• Amalie Wowern 144 posts 273 karma points c-trib
    Mar 20, 2014 @ 12:32
    Amalie Wowern

I have the same error, in a fresh 7.03 install..

Had it one time before, and it disapperead, when i deleted a new tab i created in the parent doctype.

But this time i dont know what causing it

• Peter Cort Larsen 418 posts 1015 karma points
    Aug 17, 2014 @ 12:56
    Peter Cort Larsen

i just got the error in 7.1.4

Any fixes?

• Amalie Wowern 144 posts 273 karma points c-trib
    Aug 18, 2014 @ 08:16
    Amalie Wowern

Have you renamed a tab or created some new properties in a doctype. The only time i fixed this problem was when a renamed a tab, and then it suddenly appear on all the child doctypes. Then i deleted all off them and recreated the originally tab.

But later on in the project the error reappered and we recreated the whole database. But we havent seen the error since

• Peter Cort Larsen 418 posts 1015 karma points
    Aug 18, 2014 @ 09:20
    Peter Cort Larsen

Hi,

I ended yo deleting the doc types, which caused the problem and then recreated them with the same properties.

Wasnt sure it was the tabs or the doc types that caused the error.

• Barry Fogarty 493 posts 1129 karma points
    Aug 22, 2014 @ 13:05
    Barry Fogarty

I also had this issue - seems to be caused by creating tabs on a master document type when a tab of that name exists on the child.  Deleting the tabs and recreating them sorted it out for me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft