Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jerode 44 posts 159 karma points
    Jun 08, 2013 @ 18:28
    Jerode

What and where are TinyMCE dependencies

I recently updated to 6.1.1 and the RichTextEditor (TinyMCE) is not working on my local machine with Chrome, other browsers are fine. Before I just replace my entire Umbraco instance with the my backup, I am curious what and where are the settings.

I already got the tinyMceConfig.config and entire folder in Umbraco_Client\Tinymce3 and replaced them with an operational version and still no luck.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 01:46
    Jerode

I am starting to get reports of other users experiencing this with Chrome as well. Is there an update that went out that could be causing this? I am not sure where to look. I have attached a couple images of the Chrome and IE views.

Jul 02, 2013 @ 18:25
    Jerode

This is a barrier to updating. Please can someone provide some assistance.

• Funka! 398 posts 661 karma points
    Jul 02, 2013 @ 23:02
    Funka!

Hi Jerode,

I believe this issue is only present when running locally, and won't be a problem when hosted on IIS. I also believe this has already been fixed and will appear in version 6.1.2. See more info here at U4-2382.

Good luck!

Jul 02, 2013 @ 23:42
    Jerode

Excellent, thank you for the info. I do have this happening with people on IIS but this is more information than I had and I can move forward off this topic. Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft