Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikael Mørup 297 posts 326 karma points
    Aug 10, 2011 @ 11:53
    Mikael Mørup

More 4.7 upgrade problems

I upgraded to 4.7, and chose to use the legacy xml schema, but in spite of that all my XSLT seems to break?

Also all content created with the Rich text editor is missing, both in the backend and in the previewed pages.

I did change the tinyMCE config in the"old" site to allow templates can this be the problem ?

Any help on these subjects would be a godsend.

Mikael

Aug 10, 2011 @ 14:33
    Mikael Mørup

Follow up to original post.

If i open one of my XSLT files in the Developer section and try to save it i get this error message:

Error occured

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl()
    at umbraco.macro.b__4()
    at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem)
    at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions()
    at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions()
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

I tried using the XSLT updater and go with the new schema, but the same happens.

And i still have no rich tesxt editors i the backend.

Mikael

• Lennart Stoop 304 posts 842 karma points
    Aug 10, 2011 @ 19:16
    Lennart Stoop

Hi Mikael,

If you append umbdebugshowtrace=true to the URL of the front-end pages, you should be able to examine the stack trace and find the error that is causing the XSLT not to load correctly. More on this in a simular thread:

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/18381-All-xslt-files-broken-after-upgrading-to-47?p=1

Also, please make sure you have deleted all the old DLL's from the BIN folder - you will find the names of these DLL's in that thread as well.

Grtz

Lennart

Aug 10, 2011 @ 20:55
    Mikael Mørup

Thanks

I will try that, and read the thread you posted.

Aug 12, 2011 @ 08:12
    Mikael Mørup

I tried enabeling the trace and i get this error in red, it's repeated 3 times, each time it seems related to one of my XSLT macros:

umbracoMacro InnerException

Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'umbraco.standardFormhandlers, Version=1.0.3811.17117, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.interfaces.IFormhandler' from assembly 'interfaces, Version=1.0.4085.20549, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.interfaces.IFormhandler' from assembly 'interfaces, Version=1.0.4085.20549, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'umbraco.standardFormhandlers, Version=1.0.3811.17117, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Exceptions were thrown:
      at umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Assembly assembly, Type attribute)
      at umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Type attribute)
      at umbraco.macro.<GetXsltExtensions>b__4()
      at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem)
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, MacroModel model, Hashtable pageElements)

• Lennart Stoop 304 posts 842 karma points
    Aug 12, 2011 @ 08:27
    Lennart Stoop

Try removing the umbraco.standardformhandlers dll from the bin folder

Aug 12, 2011 @ 09:08
    Mikael Mørup

I think i fixed my XSLT issue by deleting umbraco.standardFormhandlers.dll.

Now i need to figure out why all my Richtext editors are missing in the backend. The content from the controls are rendered ok when i view the pages, but the control is not shown when i try to edit my pages.

Mikael

Aug 12, 2011 @ 09:58
    Mikael Mørup

I still have some issues with an XSLT extension i made, if i enable it in the xsltExtensions file i'm back where all XSLt stops working, not just the XSLT that uses the extrension.

This is what i get from the debug trace:

Could not load assembly C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bin\bin\umbsql.dll for XSLT extension umbsql. Please check config/xsltExentions.config.
    Could not load assembly C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bin\bin\umbsql.dll for XSLT extension umbsql. Please check config/xsltExentions.config.
      at umbraco.macro.<GetXsltExtensions>b__4()
      at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters)
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroXSLT(macro macro, MacroModel model, Hashtable pageElements)

Aug 12, 2011 @ 10:07
    Mikael Mørup

Fixed  it by removing /bin/ from the assembly name :-)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft