Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• glob 72 posts 172 karma points
    Mar 29, 2014 @ 12:24
    glob

is it possible to change razor macro on click event using jquery?

Hello...

I am using umbarco 6.1.6 with mvc....i created two macros..now i want to change macro on button click event, is it possible..?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 29, 2014 @ 16:34
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Glob

What is your scenario? Why do you want to change the macroes? Sounds like you should contain the logic in the same macro rather than splitting it into 2 macroes instead? If you ellaborate a bit more on what it is you're trying to achieve perhaps there is a better solution to your issue.

Cheers, Jan

Mar 30, 2014 @ 10:56
    glob

Thanks...

In my website, I added  Image gallery and video gallery, by default image gallery is opend in my page.now i want to change this image gallery into video gallery by click event, so i made two macroes for that.......

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 30, 2014 @ 13:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Glob

Is there any reason that image and video can't be mixed?

Otherwise you can add a parameter to the macro where it's possible to choose wether it's supposed to show images or videos.

That way you keep the logic for the gallery in one place instead of multiple macroes. The approach of loading one or the other does not sound right to me...so perhaps try and reconsider other options like the one I mentioned above?

Cheers, Jan

Mar 31, 2014 @ 06:49
    glob

Ok,.....Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft