Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• cancarian88 5 posts 25 karma points
    Feb 02, 2010 @ 14:10
    cancarian88

Custom Macro Parameter Type With Multiple Dropdownlist

Hi,

Well firstly i am newbie to Umbraco. I have created some custom macro paramater types in "C#". But as title shows i am trying to develop a Macro Parameter Type with multiple dropdownlists. Actually i need two dropdownlists in a single parameter Type in order to display values in 2nd dropdown list based on 1st dropdownlist. I successfully created parameter type by inheriting my class with "Panel" and two "Dropdownlists" as child control of that panel.

On 1st dropdownlist "Selected Index Changed" event i do databinding of my 2nd dropdownlist. At the time of  inserting  that macro on a template that parameter type appears successfully but two problems occure. 1st problem is that when "Selected Index Changed" event of 1st dropdownlist is fired all controls of that popup window of "Macro Insert" disappreas, i know that is because of postback. I tried to handle that with partial postback but not successfull, no problem somehow i will manage that, but the 2nd problem is that when i click on "Insert Button" of "Macro Insert Screen", nothing happen and that screen remains as is.

Could someone discuss any idea how to impliment that functionality.

Feb 02, 2010 @ 16:51
    cancarian88

Please if anyone have any idea about that i would realy appreciate.

Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:51
    cancarian88

i need urgent help on this issue

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft