Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan 1285 posts 3917 karma points c-trib
    Apr 18, 2011 @ 11:29
    Dan

Commerce for umbraco status

Hi,

As far as I see it, there are 4 contenders for e-commerce solutions in umbraco: uCommerce, uWebshop, TeaCommerce and Commerce for Umbraco.  The first three are commercial packages - they have documentation and seem to be updated regularly, so I'd be confident that they're ready for a live project.  However, despite being one of the three 'E-Commerce Showdown' contenders at CodeGarden 11, I'm struggling to find out where Commerce for Umbraco is at currently.  The project page here on 'our' and the latest Beta release on Codeplex suggest that it doesn't work with the 4.5 schema.

I just wondered if anyone knows the situation with this - are we likely to see a 4.5 compatible, stable release in the near future (before CodeGarden)?  I need to spec up an e-commerce job today and would like to consider all options.

Thanks all.

• Søren Spelling Lund 1797 posts 2786 karma points
    Apr 26, 2011 @ 08:12
    Søren Spelling Lund

Hi Dan,

You probably want to ask on the Codeplex site for Commerce 4 Umbraco. It seems there are some activity over there. If you can't get hold of anyone there @paulsterling is the one to ask on Twitter.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft