Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Corey Toolis 12 posts 32 karma points
    Apr 23, 2014 @ 16:03
    Corey Toolis

data tree service error even after clearing recycle bin

I am getting the data tree service error on the cms. I think it is because i have so many unpublished nodes.  I used a sql statment to delete the recycle bin.  IS there any kind of sql statement that I could use to delete all unpublished nodes? I cant even get my cms to load anymore. Below is my sql statement to empty the recycle bin. 

begin transaction

-- Uncomment below to verify the number of nodes returned is the 

-- same as the number of nodes that is in the Recycle Bin

-- select * from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20

-- Delete all 'related' nodes and table contents...

use [cms.realeflow.com]

delete from cmsPreviewXml where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContentVersion where contentId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsDocument where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContentXML where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsContent where nodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from cmsPropertyData where contentNodeId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoRelation where parentId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoRelation where childId in (select id from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoUser2NodePermission where nodeId in (select nodeId from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

delete from umbracoUser2NodeNotify where nodeId in (select nodeId from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20)

-- delete the XML nodes....

delete from umbracoDomains WHERE domainRootStructureID in (SELECT id FROM umbracoNode WHERE path like '%-20%' and id != -20)

delete from umbracoNode where path like '%-20%' and id!=-20

commit transaction

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 23, 2014 @ 16:07
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Corey

Please only post your question once. If you have doubts about what category is right for it then don't worry about that. An administrator will most likely move it to the proper category.

I'm going to delete the others posts now as it can create a lot of confusion if you post more places with the exact same question.

In regards to your issue I'm not sure what is going on but could you provide information about the Umbraco version you're using?

Cheers, Jan

Apr 23, 2014 @ 16:12
    Corey Toolis

I am using v 4.7.0 and thank you.

Apr 23, 2014 @ 19:27
    Corey Toolis

I just hope there could be a sql query that could delete unpublished nodes. Could I get some kind of response. This is pretty urgent for me.

Thanks 

Apr 29, 2014 @ 16:50
    Corey Toolis

i guess no help huh

Apr 29, 2014 @ 17:05
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Corey

Have you come across this post http://our.umbraco.org/forum/using/ui-questions/26114-Delete-recycle-bin-problem?p=1 during your search? Perhaps the script shown by Vincent is what you're after?

Please make a backup of both your files and database before trying this.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Apr 29, 2014 @ 20:46
    Corey Toolis

I already ran that exact scritp and have been for months until nnow it stopped working

Apr 29, 2014 @ 23:45
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Corey

Did something on the server change? Is there enough space on the disk?

Any customizations using the Umbraco API? Some 3rd party package installs that went wrong?

/Jan

May 07, 2014 @ 18:47
    Corey Toolis

We did not change anything on the server.

No 3rd party packages.

I can add nodes to the database fine just cannot get the nodes to load on my umbraco. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft