Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom Smith 98 posts 172 karma points
    Feb 15, 2012 @ 13:36
    Tom Smith

Weird content cache regeneration issue

Hi All,

Having an issue with an Umbraco 4.7.0 site. For some bizarre reason, Right click content, republish entire site generates an unhandled .net exception in IIS. Looking at the server event log, I can see

An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated.

Application ID: /LM/W3SVC/11/ROOT

Process ID: 6988

Exception: System.TypeLoadException

Message: Could not load type 'umbraco.cms.businesslogic.ContentCacheLoadNodeEventArgs' from assembly 'cms, Version=1.0.4076.38779, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

StackTrace:    at umbraco.content.LoadContentFromDatabase()   at umbraco.content.<RefreshContentFromDatabaseAsync>b__2(Object )   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

So it looks like it's failing to regenerate umbraco.config? If I publish, i.e. right click on root node and publish root node and all sub pages, the cache updates OK (equivalent of going through an publishing each page individually). Still the issue with the republish entire site functionality though? 

Anyone seen anything like this before? Have had a read through this thread but not quite what im looking for http://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/api-questions/15465-Regenerating-cmsContentXml-table 

Thanks,

Tom

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft