Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lee 1130 posts 3088 karma points
    Sep 24, 2010 @ 11:17
    Lee

Document_AfterPublish Bug???

I am trying to fix a bug in the blog4umbraco package, but its left me a bit stumped and I am starting to think its actually a bug in the Document_AfterPublish event.

A lot of people have been getting '' error when trying to publish blog posts, and it seems to be caused by the 'Ping' feature not being able to get the nodes URL after publish using 'umbraco.library.NiceUrlFullPath()'.

I changed the method with a try/catch to fall back and use just 'umbraco.library.NiceUrl()' but still it cannot get the URL, NiceURL() doesn't throw an error but returns just a '#' (Hash) - Have a look below:

Am I being stupid and missing the obvious?  I am developing locally but surely this shouldn't effect anything?

• Lee 1130 posts 3088 karma points
    Sep 24, 2010 @ 11:19
    Lee

Grrr seems you can't edit posts now :(

Anyway the error people are getting when trying to publish a post is 'The given key was not present in the dictionary'

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/collaboration/blog-4-umbraco/using-blog-4-umbraco/12261-The-given-key-was-not-present-in-the-dictionary-after-creating-blogpost

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft