Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Max 144 posts 166 karma points
    Apr 06, 2011 @ 12:07
    Max

Iframe in content page and html page in umbraco contents

Hi I tried to add an Iframe in RIch text editor but after i add it and save it it does not save the iframe Information

<iframe width="454px" height="200" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" src="tools.htm"></iframe>

in that content page, I also have another html page tools.htm  which iwant to include in my umbraco project i want the iframe to locate  to that html page when it loads..

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Apr 06, 2011 @ 12:19
    Sebastiaan Janssen

You will have to exclude the iframe from being filtered out in the tinyMce.config. It's not very easy and I unfortunately do not have a sample config for you, so you'll probably need to read up on configuren TinyMCE on their site as well.

• Pasang Tamang 258 posts 458 karma points
    Apr 06, 2011 @ 12:23
    Pasang Tamang

Yes, I agree with Sebastiaan. There may be iframe tag missing in your tinyMceConfig.config file within config folder. Try placing iframe in <validElements> section in config file

Thanks

Pnima

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 06, 2011 @ 19:41
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Max

Ulu has written the answer as how you need to add the iframe stuff in the tinyMce.config here: http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/questions-about-runway-and-modules/17619-Business-starter-adding-IFrames-%28googlemaps%29?p=1

In order to get this to work you will need to set tidy to false in the umbracoSettings.config though, which is not neccesarily recommended to do.

/Jan

• Max 144 posts 166 karma points
    Apr 07, 2011 @ 08:13
    Max

Thank you all it was very useful

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft