Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Topic author was deleted

May 02, 2013 @ 10:53

Contour 3.0.11 changes

Contour 3.0.11 is out mainly because of issue http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-353 (some chars get removed from page/fieldset/field labels in the form render)

3.0.11 - May 2013

Fixed: CON-354 Setting default value on checkbox doesn't have any effect
    Fixed: CON-353 Danish letters removed from label

Upgrade instructions available here: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Upgrade

If you are currently on 3.0.10 the only changes have been in the 

\Umbraco\Plugins\umbracoContour\Views\Form.cshtml and \Umbraco\Plugins\umbracoContour\Views\FieldType.CheckBox.cshtml files so you'll just need to deploy those from the upgrade archive

• Fabiano 12 posts 32 karma points
    May 02, 2013 @ 16:13
    Fabiano

Hello Tim,

I am using version 3.0.9 but encounter another issue. I am trying to display two fields that are related to each other because thier condition depend on the first field in the question. Basically:

1.  I have Q1 which is a drop down list with two values: Yes and No;

2. Q2 has four fields: test 2, test 2 conditional, test 2 conditional #3 and test text. test 2 and test text will appear if Q1 is No, instead test 2 conditional and test 2 conditional #3 will appear depending on the user ticks in test 2. At the moment test 2 conditional appears when the user ticks any of the checkboxes (1 and/or 2 and/or 3 ...) whereas test 2 conditional #3 appears only if the user ticks 1 and/or 4. Everything seemed to work fine but the condition broke only when the user ticks on the value 1 ( in this case both test 2 conditional and test 2 conditional #3 should be displayed). I debugged the javascript file in Chrome and it appears that the condition is not working because of the condition set on test 2. In fact if I take off the condition on test 2 everything works fine.

Do you think upgrading to 3.0.11 would solve this issue? or is there a way to access the javascript file locally?

Any further question please ask.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fabiano

• Comment author was deleted

May 03, 2013 @ 11:16

Ok will take a look, upgrading to 3.0.11 won't do anything since there has been no changes to the conditional stuff

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft